Saturday, August 21, 2010

This might seem childish but

Last night, I felt alone. He wasn’t online but my friends were. I really wanted to talk to them but they were busy. So i went offline real early, turned off my lights and snuggled into bed with my teddy bear. Till then, I realise, I don’t need an online diary or any diary. I just need someone to tell everything to without the hesitation. But that’s the good thing about your teddy bear, even though they can’t reply or give you advice, you know he/she is listening and you don’t have to bottle up your emotions inside.
I was just hugging my bear and talking to it, telling him everything that was in my mind. At the same time i was staring at my ceiling half filled with glow in the dark stars. I would if i could, sleep outside and just watch the stars glow until i fall asleep. And after 60 minutes of just talking, my eyes slowly shut and I laid there asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment