Sunday, August 15, 2010

day two ; nine things about yourself

number one; i'm not a fan of chocolate
number two; LOVELOVELOVE Harry Potter!
number three; i use to eat flowers, grass and playdough
number four; :L i remember when there was a time my dad was recording me brush my teeth when i was around 3yo. So i got up the chair becos i was soo damn short and began brushing my teeth. After a while, I put my toothbrush in my cup of water and pour it out into the sink. Then i hop down from the chair and run towards the camera and smile (:
If you didn't get the story, basically i swallowed the toothpaste in my mouth
number five; I'm a lucky person. I have no disabilities, no diseases, no allergies whatever, no hayfever, lactose intolerant, asthma, etc. But I have experience very painful accidents. Which includes cutting open my tongue, getting a severe burn on my ankle whilst getting off the wrong side of a motorbike, got an earring stuck in my ear ( like not in the hole but in the meat of my ear ), somehow a bicycle landed ontop of me and my whole stomach was purple. There's more but I don't wanna gross yous out.
number six; My friend from primary was born on the same day as me, same month, same year, same time & same hospital. Thank god it wasn't same mum.
number seven; i fear clowns and little dead girls with long hair
number eight; i love macquarie fields high and the people i see when i go to school
number nine; i'm falling for someone

No comments:

Post a Comment