Sunday, August 15, 2010

day one ; ten things i wanna say to ten different people

dear _____ & _____,
All i can say is that, you're amazing and until the sky falls, I'll never ever forget you.
I Love You, and forever will.

dear _____,
I miss you and sometimes you make me do stupid things but that i can cope. Did you know, you can make my frown turn upside down and light up my gloomy day? Talking to you is part of my daily routine and I don't want our friendship to tear down like the others becos honestly, they weren't like you at all. There's a whole bunch of things to say but let's jst limit that. Your bday is coming up and idk if i should get you anything..something small like a card or your favourite, jellybeans. I hope you're having fun @ your friends house atm. I love it how you always know when im appearing offline, it makes it seem you know I'm not feeling okay. But maybe it's jst a coincidence. But after all this, I'm not it and I need to save my heart.

dear ______,
I know you'll never ever read this becos i don't know you that well and you hardly know me but for some reason, I look up to you alot. You're beautiful and I love the way you handle things. I wish I had the courage to talk to you or jst say hi at school but I'm no where near that. I remember when i started Tumblr and I found yours, i was soo excited and jst went through pages and pages of what you posted. I see you at school alot and always have the urge to wave but that would seem kinda weird :L I think there was a time when i asked for your advice on Formspring. Yeah I apologise for being anonymous jst for once :X

dear _______ & _____,
To be honest, I love you guise :L
And since ______ left, i feel like i can tlk to yous anytime without a bad feeling in me. I know it might sound bad but it's the truth. I know i won't ever be able to tell yous this so thats why I'm dedicating one of the 10spots to you two. I hope throughout our highschool years we could talk and hangout more, thatd be soo awesome. Seeyus tomorrow (:

dear _______,
I admit, I was stupid and idiotic and I don't know how many times ive said sorry but for one final time, I feel like i wanna apologise again. What I did was soo unreasonable and I feel terrible and such a bitch. There are times when i think what couldve happen if we were still best friends. And there are times when i wished we could still talk and laugh or whatever. But I don't think that'll happen, I wouldn't have enough guts to say this to you. I remember the time in year 7 when i wasnt feeling so well and you gave me a lollie which made me feel much better. I remember when both of us didn't go to camp so instead we went to school and had a lot of fun. Well at least I did. I know none of thats gnna happen. So anyway, take care.

dear _______,
I wish we were close again. I remember last year where we could tell each other anything and everything. I was in Queensland and you were @ work and we would txt txt txt about stuff. What happened? Did i give up? Or did I jst change into someone else? You were like my brother, now i dont even look up to you.

dear _______,
I love how you're always on top of me. You keep me warm and I can't sleep without you. How you wrap yourself over my body every night. You just make sleeping feel sooo damn good.
...
LOLOL relax your sacks, it's only my blanket ;)

dear ____ _____ ______,
You guys are annoying, please go piss off another group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment