Saturday, August 14, 2010

WE GON LIGHT IT UP, LIKE ITS DYNAMITE

Wooo! I feel so tumblrised (:
FYI, that is an awesomely good thing becos i was feeling incredibly bored this afternoon after peak english. even the internet didnt amuse me. So this is how my day went..
Wokeup, spent like 15mins doing my teeth and 5mins doing my hair.
Went online and tlked to _____& MABLE :D
Got off to go to tutor..my dad has great timing. Whenever hes gnna drive me somewhere, im always right on time. ( my right on time means 15mins before class ) So my dad dropped me off, and as soon as i hopped off, my new friend was wking along the pathway and we jst started tlking and wlking off to tutor. I'm really happy about this becos, I'm not one of those people who make a friend everyday or every week and for me, it's hard to connect with a new person so quickly. Her name's Helen Nguyen, btw. So we went in class and had to write a 2min speech to persuade the audience if the book or the film is better. To me, I don't mind. I love books and i love movies but since i had to set my mind on one, I chose movie.
After that, we went to Baulkam Hills for my sister's new art lessons and while waiting for her, we went shopping @ stockies in Baulkam Hills. My advice, don't ever go there. It is boring.
So went back, picked her up and finally home.
So i went back online and was full fbing and tumblring and msning! Like there was none of that in the arvo but @ night everyone is crazzy! So i went crazy myself and took photos on my photobooth (:
I was gnna blog about something really interesting but i seem to have forgotten.
Damn..this always happens. Meh itll probably pop up again later
Bye for now but not forever ( where did i get that line from? O_O )
GOOODNIGHTT (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment